Collection: Vitamin C Skincare Products
Our supercharged and ultra-stable Vitamin C skincare formulas help firm, brighten, and diminish visible signs of premature skin ageing. From nourishing Vitamin C serums to Vitamin C creams and more, instantly elevate and enhance your skincare regime with Dermalogica today.
dermalogica — experience the difference with vitamin c for the skin
Did you know that Vitamin C brightens, firms and protects against premature skin ageing and damage? In fact, it's one of the most potent antioxidants in skincare.
An essential nutrient required for the growth and repair of skin tissue, the topical application of Vitamin C helps to tighten, rejuvenate and brighten skin, while preventing signs of premature skin ageing.
Using advanced formulation technology, our supercharged Dermalogica Biolumin-C serum range stars an ultra-stable Vitamin C complex to deliver the natural power of this antioxidant where it is needed most. Stability is key to an effective Vitamin C treatment, as Vitamin C is easily degraded when exposed to light, heat and air. If not stabilised, then the benefits of Vitamin C become limited. What’s more, our Vitamin C is bioavailable, meaning its delivery into the skin is boosted.
The Dermalogica BioLumin-C formulas do more than simply illuminate, firm and reduce the appearance of fine lines; they work with the skin’s defences to help protect against oxidative stress and its detrimental impact on the skin. Our unique Vitamin C serums and Vitamin C cream complexes tackle the three biological processes that lead to premature signs of ageing, while helping protect the skin against UV damage and free radicals.
Although it can be used for all skin conditions, Vitamin C is ideal for those concerned about fine lines and wrinkles or uneven skin tone - even if these signs are not yet visible, Vitamin C offers powerful prevention against premature skin ageing. Infuse Vitamin C into your skincare routine with Dermalogica’s curated collection of Vitamin C serums, Vitamin C creams and Vitamin C products.
why vitamin c skincare products are a must in your daily routine
Touted as one of the best ingredients to neutralise free radicals for pro-ageing support, Vitamin C is a dermatologist-recommended, skin-saving antioxidant that’s key to maintaining bright, firm, and healthy-looking skin. The benefits of using Vitamin C skincare include:
- Promotes collagen production — When Vitamin C is used topically, the skin’s natural healing process is triggered, resulting in the accelerated production of collagen and elastin — two naturally occurring protein fibres that keep skin firm and plump while preventing premature skin ageing.
- Protects against environmental stressors — UV light and pollution create free radicals in the skin, which contribute to dullness, skin texture, acne breakouts and wrinkles. Incorporating Vitamin C skincare products into your routine can protect the skin from damaging free radicals, keeping it healthy while improving visible signs of premature skin ageing.
- Fades hyperpigmentation — If you have dark spots and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, Vitamin C can fade these areas by helping regulate the pigment synthesis pathway — when we experience hyperpigmentation, the cell responsible for producing pigment is overexerting itself.
explore dermalogica’s potent range of vitamin c skincare
- Biolumin-C Serum— Suitable for morning and evening use, this ultra-stable, bioavailable Vitamin C serum works with the skin’s own defences for brighter, firmer and more radiant skin. Enriched with plumping Hyaluronic Acid, a firming peptide and Lactic Acid to brighten and maximise Vitamin C delivery into the skin, this advanced formula powerfully delivers radiant, healthy-looking skin.
- Biolumin-C Eye Serum— The skin around the eyes is extremely delicate, and with regular movement, is often prone to forming soft wrinkles. Support healthy ageing with this lightweight rich Vitamin C serum that works to brighten uneven skin tone, smooth, hydrate and visibly firm the under-eye area.
- Biolumin-C Gel Moisturiser— Enjoy radiant, rejuvenated and healthy-looking skin with this lightweight, ultra-hydrating Vitamin C cream and daily moisturiser. Featuring our highly stable Vitamin C complex, combined with Squalene and Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and plump, plus Verbascum Thapsus Flower Extract, Phytic Acid and Pumpkin Enzymes to brighten and illuminate.
enjoy healthy skin with dermalogica’s vitamin c skincare products
Our high-performing Vitamin C skincare is enriched with this potent antioxidant to help you maintain bright and healthy-looking skin. With more than 100,000 skin therapists across the globe using our wide range of products every day, you can rest assured they’ll make a noticeable, long-term difference to your skin health.
Not sure where to begin? Try one of our complete skincare sets, utilise our professional skin analysis online for personalised product recommendations or book a free skin consultation with our professional skin therapists. Alternatively, you can reach out to our expert team for further guidance on our Vitamin C skincare range.
Building out your skincare routine and looking for more high-performing products? Shop our exfoliants, cleansers, serums, moisturisers, masques, oils and serums, eye creams, primers and tints, SPF and body care products today.
Vitamin C Serums, Creams & Product FAQs
can I use vitamin c skincare products every day?
While we all have different skin needs, our BioLumin-C formulas have been designed for daily use.
how should I incorporate vitamin c into my skincare routine?
Vitamin C for the skin absorbs most efficiently after you’ve removed dirt, makeup, and excess sebum by cleansing the skin (and exfoliating), so always apply your Vitamin C skincare onto clean skin.
how to use Vitamin C serum?
Vitamin C serum is one of the most popular skincare products on the market, and it's no surprise why. Vitamin C serums can provide your skin with a host of benefits, including reducing inflammation, increasing collagen production, evening out skin tone and protecting against environmental damage.
Using a Vitamin C serum may seem intimidating at first, but with a few simple tips you can have glowing, healthy skin while using one:
First, it is important to apply the Vitamin C serum after cleansing and toning your face but before moisturising. This ensures that the skin absorbs all the serum’s nutrients and that its effects are maximised. Secondly, when applying the serum, use your fingertips and gently tap it into your skin rather than rubbing it on. This will help to protect the delicate balance of its ingredients and their effects. It is best to apply a Vitamin C serum twice daily for optimal results — once in the morning and once at night. However, it is recommended to follow the directions as they are detailed on your Dermalogica skincare to achieve the best results.
Combining that with a Vitamin C cream can also increase the benefits of Vitamin C to your skin, as it will provide both an antioxidant boost and an added layer of hydration. A daily regimen that includes both a Vitamin C serum and cream can help to reduce inflammation, even out your skin tone, protect against environmental damage and keep you looking youthful and vibrant!
what does Vitamin C serum do?
Vitamin C serum is one of the quickest and most effective ways to improve your skin’s health. It works by providing a powerful antioxidant boost to skin cells, which helps protect them from environmental damage. Vitamin C also increases collagen production which can help reduce wrinkles and other signs of ageing. It can even out skin tone by fading dark spots and brightening the overall complexion. On top of that, it also reduces inflammation which can help calm redness and puffiness.
All in all, Vitamin C serum has a wide range of benefits, and with proper use it’s one of the best ways to keep your skin healthy and looking its best!
what does Vitamin C cream do for your skin?
Vitamin C creams are a great addition to any skincare routine. The cream helps to lock in the benefits of Vitamin C serum and provides skin with extra hydration. Vitamin C cream can help reduce wrinkles, even out skin tone, protect against environmental damage and keep your complexion looking vibrant and youthful.