“WIN 1 OF 10 DERMALOGICA ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Dermalogica Pty Ltd (ABN 46 067 065 105) of 111 Chandos Street, Crows Nest NSW 2065 (telephone: 1800 659 118) (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents excluding South Australia.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Entries into the promotion open at 12:01AM AEST on 21/07/2022 and close at 11:59PM AEST on 21/07/22 (“Promotional Period”).
7.To enter entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. place an order online at dermalogica.com.au during the Promotional Period; and
b. enter one of the following codes at checkout of the online order - GSD01MF, GSD02MF, GSD03MF, GSD04MF, GSD05MF, GSD06MF, GSD07MF. GSD08MF, GSD09MF, GSD10MF, GSD11MF, GSD12MF, GSD13MF, GSD14MF, GSD15MF.
Once the online order has been successfully completed, entrants will automatically be entered into the draw.
8. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, email address and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete transactions will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 22/07/2022 at 11:00AM AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by phone, in writing (by email) and their name will be published on the Promoter’s website at https://www.dermalogica.com.au/pages/dermalogica-ultimate-experience-terms-and-conditions on 25/07/2022.
14. The first ten (10) valid entries drawn will each win the following prize, each valued at a total of $910:
- one (1) face mapping skin analysis;
- one (1) Dermalogica Pro Calm Treatment; and
- one (1) prescribed Dermalogica skincare regimen.
15. If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
17. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. A draw for any prizes, if unclaimed, will take place on 22/08/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified by phone, in writing (by email) and their name will be published on the Promoter’s website at https://www.dermalogica.com.au/pages/dermalogica-ultimate-experience-terms-and-conditions on 26/10/2022.
19. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. The total prize pool is valued at $9,100.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, pandemic, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
ACT Permit No. TP22/ 01327