For over 30 years, Dermalogica has provided professional-grade products and skillset training to licensed skin therapists around the world. With COVID-19 forcing closures of salon businesses everywhere, we are working to ensure that our tribe of professional skin therapists (PSTs) are supported through this unprecedented time.
Here’s what we’ve done to support PSTs:
- Introduced our dermalogica.com.au affiliate program to enable all accounts to take advantage of an online sales platform.
- Established an online video consultation portal allowing customers to connect with their local Professional Skin Therapists.
- Extended payment terms for accounts by 30 days.
- Reduced minimum order qualifier for free freight from $500 to $300.
- Doubled our digital streaming classes, offering more opportunities to learn skills at home.
To ensure you receive your products in the most efficient way under COVID-19 procedures and standards:
- We've implemented improved hygiene and social distancing measures in our warehouse.
- Introduced cleaning and sanitisation of common machines and tools after each use.
- Adopted more vigilant and frequent hand sanitisation procedures.
- Introduced the use of surgical masks for all staff and drivers.
- Adopted frequent thermal screening for all staff and visitors.
- Introduced 2 warehouse staff shifts working alternate days to reduce risk and adhere to covid-19 social distancing requirements of 2 meters.
- Extended warehouse hours to ensure orders are dispatched within 72hrs.
Here’s what we’re doing to support all our customers:
- We have waived all standard domestic ground shipping fees until further notice. More info on shipping here.
- Our Customer Service and Skin Therapist experts are still available to chat between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm AEST. Current email response time is averaging 1 business day.
- If you need skin care advice, please do not hesitate to reach out to us online. Our passionate and knowledgeable Professional Skin Therapists are standing by with product knowledge and skin care advice.
- If you need a virtual skin consultation to analyse your specific skin concerns and receive personalised product recommendations, let one of our dedicated Professional Skin Therapists assess your skin via a 20-minute video chat for $20. Please note, the full consultation fee will go towards the small business that completes your consultation.
- Our Face Mapping skin analysis service is also available 24/7 to help analyse your skin and adjust your skin care routine from the comfort of your own home.
The world needs expertise, kindness, empathy and human touch right now – and we want to support you. From all of us at Dermalogica, stay safe, stay healthy, stay connected. We’re in this together.
If you're a skin therapist, click here
to access resources for managing the impact of the coronavirus on your business. If you have an exsisting account with us and would like to register for our online consulation portal click here